Art as Provocation - Part1

Just as we are constantly being provoked by the media, I think we have the right to provoke others. Art and design are very strong tools that provide that provocation. I do illustration and I believe illustration is one of the methods that directly convey the message without the need for writing. 

Sometimes I am drawing without worrying about meaning, but I prefer lines to make people think and provoke emotions. Common thread of my favorite illustrators are, being provocative and acrimonious. 



Due to these reasons, I illustrate chubby women that ignored to see by some people. Also I search and draw about menstruation which is a problematic issue for both men and women, because no one talks about it. 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Structure of My Paper

Satire In Art History

The Perception of Beauty